Friday 20 April 2007

Welcome to TwisterMc.com

This is my personal site for showcasing some of my talents, talking about my interests and just a place for me to have fun and for you to find or learn something cool.

Showcased above you'll see some of my more popular projects. There Firefox themes and a few web tools that you can use to enhance your internet experience. I'm always checking out what's new on the net and trying out new things. I'm part programmer and part designer so I love to figure things out and then make them look sweet.

I'm big into Apple software & hardware, open source offerings, Web 2.0 applications and lots of other internet geekery. I'm also a big fan of the weather and, if it's not storming, I love to visit a good themepark and check out the roller coasters. They can't make them too big or too fast.

For a day job I do search engine optimization, blog marketing and web design. By night I'm here, reading feeds, playing with code and just seeing what's up. I have lots of big ideas, lets just see what I come up with next.

About Author:
authorUrl
: http://www.twistermc.com/
To read more articles on: search engine optimization, blog marketing, web design, programmer, optimization

View more blogs here : http://www.technoinfonet.com/Blogs


No comments: